ETS 2 - Project Turkey Haritası

Evet, gidilmiyor. Yapımı ondan da zor ve motivasyon bozucu. Bunun optimumunu tespit edip ona göre bir haritaya girişilmeli eğer topluluk şeklinde yapılacaksa fakat şuan kimse buna yanaşmıyor. Daha doğrusu hobi olarak yaptıkları için de yanaşmıyorlar. Ben mesela her günüm farklı biri olarak 2 hafta yapıyorum haritamı sonra 1-2 hafta falan hiç giremiyorum belki. İnsanların hayatlarında zorluklar olabiliyor ve editöre disiplinli bir biçimde zaman ayırmak gerçekten çok zahmetli bir iş. Özellikle de düzgün bir harita yapılmak isteniliyorsa…

Bu arada tek ölçekler 1:1 ve 1:19 da değil. Bu iki değer arasında bir şey seçilmesi genelde daha iyi oluyor.

2 Beğeni

aylar sonra bi project turkey e bakıyım dedim pişman oldum istanbuldan çıkamıyorum sürekli oyundan atıyor 3 kere ard arda denedim attı sanırım sileceğim şaka gibi gerçekten :laughing: :grinning:

niye arayas yapıyor diğer arkadaşlara noldu gayet iyi gidiyordu

Geri çekildiler sanırım.

yapan arkadaşlar arayasın haritasını düzenleyerek yapıyorlardı. arayas çok fazla burnunu sokmaya başlayınca da geri çekildiler.

Zamanında benim emeğime, emek veren diğer haritacıların emeklerini savundum diye, yaptığım haritama laf edip bana caka sattığımı iddia eden zihniyetsiz kesim şimdi gidip yabancıların kafadan yaptığı Türkiye haritasıyla eğlenmeye devam edebilirler. :smile:

6 Beğeni

arayas bunları eklememış oyuna gırdım de goremedim Muğla turgutreis’i aravas’a söyler mısın eklesin bence

lite kullanmak istemiyorum RTN kullanmak ıstıyorum dıger ıllerı bıle cok eksıklık var

Thank you for your “kind” words.
If you ask why mappers are NOT joining the team to make a map liked by you, you can read your own comments and understand why Affluence or Okanavci doesnt want to deal with this hate. I am personally very sorry not to hear from them, they are good mappers, but i understand. No problem.
I have seen this with users from Romania or Ukraine, people who doesnt understand what a scale of a map means, but turkish people are the best. They think someone must stay in their chair for 8 hours/day to make them a perfect map, aligned with reality 100%. You need to make your brain to do the math: 100km=5km in ETS. Between 2 cities may be roads with 1, 2 or 3 lanes. I can make all 3 kinds of roads in 5 km? No. You want Google Streets in ETS in this scale…sorry, you are not so smart.
Again, no problem.
I have decided, as a good “foreigner”, to stop any developement of Turkey in free version. What you have now in LITE and 2.6.5, thats it.
Not available=not a problem anymore.
Enjoy other “real” maps…until you will ruin that also by your demands.
Turkey RTP is no longer available and any published package of it will be followed by a copyright strike of the uploader.
Have fun!

1 Beğeni

Dear Arayas;When will the new version of Project Turkey map be released?

Roextended 3.0 will include Turkey LITE with this notes:
new cities:
-Samsun expansion
-Sinop
-Bartin
-Zongudlak
-Kastamonu(imported)
-Bolu(imported)
-Karabuk (Okanavci)
-Antakya

Full rebuilted cities
-Balikesir
-Aydin
-Usak
-Denizli(Okanavci - imported)
edited cities
-Canakkale
-Sakarya
-Adana
Removed old assets, exits, scenery, bugs…
Added lights all over Turkey, many-many other small edits.

Roextended 2.7 FREE will include Roex 2.6.5 and Turkey LITE. (as a confirmation of the above comments)

Either way, Turkey Project is closed, we now have only Roextended.

1 Beğeni

kimse kusura bakmasın da trextended ın sadece marmara sürümü çıktıktan sonra project turkey in yüzüne bakıcak varmı zaten :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Beğeni

Project Turkey is no more. Is only Roextended. And i am pretty sure people won’t have a hard time choosing between entire Roextended map and all connections and…other small projects. They have copied just our name, not our developement speed. So…your “friendly” comment is more like what you wish, not the real situation.

@Lethal_Arayas No offense but the project you are just referring as “just copied our name” has way more details in just one city than most of the Turkey map you use (other than the parts edited by locals), and I do think that majority of the community cares more about details than quantity. I personally don’t get why you are so protective about your map and disrespect other maps like Promods or TRextended for this instance. It has been said above that you interfered too much in the making of Project Turkey which resulted as some of the devs leaving the project while it is your map, maybe you should change your attitude a bit!

2 Beğeni

I am not in disrespect of any map and TR Extended may be a great map. Promods is not about the map but the things they do ruining other maps not just Roextended (FLD prefabs problem). I just did an observation about the name, and it’s obvious.
About details, its obvious also you didnt use Roextended map and you are just replicating here a slogan. I am pretty sure if i stay one year to extend (not even build) one city…you will have all the detail you want.
This is a truck simulator game not a touristic “visiting Turkey” game.
Another mistake you make ( and i am aware of the fact both devs are here to confirm this) is stating the devs left this project by my interference. Wrong. They announced that before finishing TP 1.3 and some stuff were not even finished. They did in Turkey whatever they wanted and i was left with a Project not yet ready to be included in Roex, but what they did as mappers was good in many levels.
My attitude was changed when people who just open the game and play are demanding things like we work for them as employees, and with this kind of attitude of the posts above (almost all of them) i have no interest to be kind. I give you a free candy. If you like it, say thank you and eat it. If you dont, trow it away and STFU. Simple.

Arkadaşlar merak ediyorum neden Türk forumunda Türkçe konuşulmuyor ? Biz onların forumunda Türkçe konuşsak hemen banlarlar ama :grinning: Ve artık Project turkey de rafa kaldırıldıysa konu kilitlenebilir veya silinebilir herhalde.
Bu arada her zaman #TekÇareTREXTENDED

12 Beğeni

Aynen öyle, şimdi görüşüm kimse harita yapmasın şeklinde değil fakat otobanın yarısını 2 şerit yapıyorsan, ülkenin gündemini 20 yıl işgal etmiş bir tüneli bile koymuyorsan, en önemli yerleri dümdüz geçip bırakıyorsan. Bir de Türkiye’yi yapmayı (yanlış okumadıysam) bıraktıktan sonra TR’deki en kaliteli harita modunu yapmakta olan ekibe siz bizim adımızı çaldınız diye sataşmak kimsenin hakkı değil.

Visiting Turkey oyunu olmadığını söylemiş, öyle olmayınca zaten diğer dandik tr maplerinden farkı kalmıyor yaptığı haritanın. Bunu kabul etmesi gerek. Dümdüz yolu ebem de koyup harita yaptım diye bağırır ayıptır söylemesi :slight_smile:

Tamam emek yok mu? var. Şu zamana kadar zaten yabancı birinin ülkeyi ele alması biraz umut vadediyordu fakat layığıyla yapamayacaksa yapmaması herkes için en iyisi. Tüm haritacı arkadaşlara aynı konudan bahsettiğimi görmüşsünüzdür. Bi bakın haritanıza, oynanır bu demedikçe yayınlamayın hatta. (oynanırdan kastım şu; baya bi keyif alırım, sıkılmadan sürerim, gerçekten tr’de gezdiğimi hissederim bu haritada.)

• Hepsinde deneyimi olan biri olarak FLD en çeşitli prefablara sahip. En kolay da orda yapabilmesi gerekirdi oysa ki… :confused:
7 Beğeni

That is from 2018.

You tell me i am a thieft? I have stole your name? Dude…are you sure i was working my arse 2 years without permission? I want to see your apologies here…like NOW.

Second, if i dont have a place to make something, i wont do it. Like it or not, you always have the option to play something else. People outside Turkey doesnt care to have 20 tunnels if in real life are 20 tunnels. SCS maded Berlin with 5 streets. That’s Berlin in real life?
I was driving a truck in Bulgaria, Romania and Greece for years (in real life, not toys like ETS) and NOTHING what SCS did is even close to reality. But i dont put my underwears on my head…you know why? Because i know of this game mapping EXTREME limitations. So spare me with what i should do or not. And about experience…other people making maps now learned from my tutorials, not me from theirs.

4 Beğeni

No, not 20 tunnels. I’m talking about Bolu Mountain Tunnel (right around 3 km length). This tunnel is the most important tunnel of Highway 4 (Istanbul-Ankara)

And the Highway 4 is have 3 lanes at 95 %. Not 2. I watched your test drive video, Sakarya and other places was well but some of the important things is missing on Hw 4 (O.4). I know, 1:19 (or which scale you are working on) is not allowing you to make all details but you should make some unique detail from this region for making a realistic ets 2 map.

• Also you can see this tunnel at all Turkish Turkey Map Mods

Last discussion was the name thiefing;
No one steals map name from the other ones. I think it was a coincidence.

Trextended map’s team was started by extending the default RTTBS’s istanbul.

No one was stolen any name from other map mods.

In this quote, you said SCS was not made countries correct. I agree & also TRExtended Map’s main goal is ‘‘Rework of RTTBS’s Turkey Part’’. No one stealing any mod names.

2 Beğeni

Tanıtım videosunda Bolu tüneli Karabük tünelini göremedim yapilmadimi

1 Beğeni

Ben de boluyu göremedim. Sanırım şuan dil farkından ötürü anlaşamıyoruz. 20 tünel yap dediğimi zannetmiş. Yapımı 20 yıl sürdü ve otoyolun o kısmının 2006da açılmasına sebep oldu dediğim bolu tünelini.

Bolu tüneli maalesef yok haritada.

Ayrıca @Lethal_Arayas’ı eleştirip kötü yorum yapmak amacıyla yazmıyorum bunları. Eğer gerçekten herkesin zevkle oynayacağı bir harita yapmak istiyorsa bu dediklerime ve bir sürü daha detaya dikkat etmeli maalesef. Özellikle haritacılık sektörü bu kadar gelişmişken. Şuan TRExtended diye bir rakibi var ve baya üst perdeden yapıyor haritayı.

Arayas’ın haritayı doğru yapmama sebebi de scs’nin de yanlış yapmasıymış. İlginç :S

2 Beğeni