Some packages in your community folder may not have been updated and, as a result, may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior.
Please move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title if you suffer from stability issues or long loading times.
- Navblue data has been updated
- Navigation data date is now dynamically set in the avionics
- ATC window should now list the entire name of approaches
- ATC should respond to requests for changing an approach into an airport
- User should now have the option to request an IFR clearance in the air even if they have a flight plan entered / loaded in their GPS
- ATC should now respond to requests for changing runways while near / on approach to an airport
- The Fly-by-wire bank oscillation has been fixed for the Airbus A320neo
- The overpowered engine of the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has been reduced
- Fixed broken plane instruments when switching to Metrics via the options menu
- Fixed cockpit interactions that were either getting mixed up or not working on 3rd party airplanes
- All liveries should now be accessible in game and properly loaded
- Lightning should no longer be triggered in clear skies
- The sensitivity curve methodology has been adapted for the different inputs
- New temporal anti-aliasing (TAA), along with new sharpen filter using AMD FidelityFX CAS" falls into